Onyx (AMC 2510)
Suitable for a range of disciplines, this two section general examination table has motorised movements of both height and backrest.
Meets RACGP guidelines on examination couches.
- Adjustments of height and backrest made with high quality electric actuators, reducing OH&S risks.
- Supplied with hand control switch.
- Easy access under couch for patient lifting devices.
- 125mm lockable wheels to allow easy movement of the couch.
- Low minimum height that allows patients to easily get on and off the couch.
- Carefully considered base design allows for easy side access for practitioners and patients.
- Made with high quality, easy to clean, flame and UV resistant vinyl that reduces the growth of bacteria. Complies with AS 1530.3 standards.
Back rest tilt: 75⁰
Height adjustment: 550mm - 1000mm
Lifting capacity: 200kg
Wheels: 125mm lockable castors
- Cut out face hole and plug
- Extra width - 710mm
- Foot switch control for hands free operation
- Fold down side rail/s
- Central wheel locking
- Standard arm rest set
- Padded swivel arm rest set, suitable for Phlebotomy
- Battery pack
- Head cushion
- Paper roll holder
- Wide variety of fabric colours available