Sapphire (AMC 2130)
This Gynaecology Couch is specifically designed to suit the requirements of practitioners in Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Urology, with a range of options that allow you to add the functionality you require.
- Adjustments of height (hi/lo) and back rest made with high quality electric actuators, reducing OH&S risks.
- Supplied with foot control switch for hands free operation.
- Supplied with either padded foot rests or under knee stirrups.
- 125mm lockable wheels to allow easy movement of the couch.
- Carefully considered base design allows for easy side access for practitioners and patients.
- Low minimum height that allows patients to easily get on and off the couch, including wheelchair transfer.
- Easy access under couch for patient lifting devices.
- Made with high quality, easy to clean, flame and UV resistant vinyl that reduces the growth of bacteria. Complies with AS 1530.3 standards.
Back rest tilt: 75°
Height adjustment: 450mm - 1000mm
Lifting capacity: 200kg
Wheels: 125mm lockable castors
- Full backward couch tilt (Trendelenburg)
- Stainless steel collection tray with sliding arms and brackets, removable for cleaning
- Extra width - 660mm
- Removable foot section to convert couch to a longer, general purpose examination table
- Stainless steel seat for Urology
- Standard arm rest set
- Padded swivel arm rest set, suitable for Phlebotomy
- Battery pack
- Head cushion
- Back cushion
- Paper roll holder
- Heine light
- White LED light
- Wide variety of fabric colours available