Amethyst (AMC 2140)
This examination couch is specifically designed to suit the requirements of practitioners in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, for procedures such as transvaginal scanning.
- Adjustments of height, backrest and drop down end section made with high quality electric actuators, reducing OH&S risks.
- Converts to examination table for general scanning procedures.
- Supplied with hand switch control.
- Easy access under couch for patient lifting devices.
- Low minimum height that allows patients to easily get on and off the couch, including wheelchair transfer.
- Carefully considered base design allows for easy side access for practitioners and patients.
- 125mm lockable wheels to allow easy movement of the couch.
- Made with high quality, easy to clean, flame and UV resistant vinyl that reduces the growth of bacteria. Complies with AS 1530.3 standards.
Back rest tilt: 75°
Height adjustment: 450mm - 1000mm
Lifting Capacity: 200kg
Wheels: 125mm lockable castors
- Full backward tilt of couch (Trendelenburg)
- Foot switch control for hands free operation
- Standard arm rest set
- Padded swivel arm rest set, suitable for Phlebotomy
- Stainless steel seat for Urology
- Extra width - 660mm
- Paper roll holder
- Head cushion
- Back cushion
- Battery pack
- Heine light
- White LED light
- Wide variety of fabric colours available